The protection of your personal data is a priority for Hotel Veleiro. Browsing our website is possible without providing personal data; However, if a data subject wants to use our reservation service, we will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the specific applicable national legislation.
Your personal data may be collected in different ways and in particular when:
• You contact our reservations department by telephone or by e-mail;
• Make a reservation on our site;
• Send an electronic message;
• Make a reservation at the counter;
Hotel Veleiro may process personal data in the following categories:
• Identification, such as, gender, profession, name, age or date of birth, citizen card number, taxpayer number, foreign taxpayer number (if applicable), passport number and expiring date;
• Contact, such as, address, email address, telephone and cell phone contacts, among others;
• Bank account identification, such as bank account data, including IBAN, among others (if applicable).
Data subjects have the right to access, rectification, purpose limitation, portability, erasure and opposition to processing and automated decisions. The employee who receives contact from a data subject wishing to exercise any of these rights must verify the identity before providing any information, in accordance with the data processing procedure.
Your personal data will always be treated confidentially.
We also ensure that your personal data will never be given to third parties except to public authorities in accordance with the legislation in force.
If you have any questions regarding the treatment of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us: email@example.com